3 Night Ultimate Uluru / Ayers Rock Package
"The Ultimate Uluru Package"
**Package Price**: from $870.00 pp twin share (refer below for list of prices)
*International rates are an indication only. For updated rates, visit Xe.com
Package Includes :
- 3 nights accommodation, Transfer between Airport and Resort, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry,
- Field of Light Star Pass
- Uluru Sunrise Base Tour (Coach & Walking tour or full base walk option available)
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) Sunrise & Valley of the Winds
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Resort Activities; Spear & Boomerang Throwing, Interactive Didgeridoo Playing,
Cultural Dances, Bush Yarns, Kids Indigenous Art Classes & more
NB: The Field of Light Experience is valid from 1 April 2016 until 31 March 2017.
Day 1: Arrive in Uluru - Uluru Field of Light Tour
Arrive in Uluru in the morning or early afternoon and catch the shuttle bus to the resort before beginning to explore Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. You are welcome to take part in the afternoon resort activies including Didgeridoo playing, Spear & Boomerang throwing and Wakagetti Cultural Dancers.
In the late afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel to visit the magnificent Field of Light art installation by international artist Bruce Munro. The Field of Light Star experience begins at remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru and from a raised viewing area you will watch as the last sun rays hit Uluru and as darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the glass spheres come to life you walk through the Field of Light. You are then welcomed back for sparkling wine and canapés whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
Departs: Daily 30 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort Returns: Approximately 1.5 hours after sunset to Ayers Rock Resort.
Inclusions: Accommodation, Coach Transfer to Hotel, Field of Light Star Pass, National Park Entry Pass for duration of package.
Day 2: Around Uluru:
You will be collected from your hotel before dawn and as you travel towards Uluru it's vast shape rises from the sand dunes in the early dawn light highlighting the presence in this country. Your guide will take you to a special location to watch the sun rise over this amazing monolith. You will learn the Creation stories of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (python) and hear about the Mala people. After breakfast you will visit Mutijulu Waterhole and then drive around the base of Uluru before returning to the resort.
Please note: You have the option of upgrading to a full walking tour of the base of the rock. Along the trail you will visit waterholes and the rock art sites of the ancients and learn of Uluru's cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people. The Uluru Trek walking tour is an additional $30pp and must be selected at the time of booking. (This option it is a 6 hr tour with a walking distance of 14km and even though it is predominately flat ground an appropriate level of fitness is recommended.)
After the sunrise tour you will be returned to your accommodation where you can spend early to mid afternoon relaxing by the pool or spending time exploring the resort's cafe and shopping district.
Late afternoon you will be picked up and taken to the award winning Sounds of Silence Dinner. Sip on a glass of champagne with the sound of a lone didgeridoo filling the air as the sun slowly sets over Uluru. You will then be taken to a private dining setting in the middle of the desert for an unforgettable fine dining experience that includes a star talk.
Inclusions: Accommodation, Breakfast, Guided Sunrise Tour, Sounds of Silence Dinner
Day 3: Exploring Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park:
Early in the morning you will travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) where your Guide will explain the geological history of the area.
Watch the spectacular sunrise over Kata Tjuta with Uluru in the distance from the western dune viewing area with light breakfast included. You will
then be guided on a 2-3 hour walk to the Valley of the Winds lookout. Marvel at the unique flora and admire the
view of the central valley of the domes of Kata Tjuta.
You will be returned to the resort where you have the remainder of the day to relax and explore the resort. You can spend your time relaxing by the pool, or participating in some of the free daily resort activities such as: Didgeridoo playing, Spear & Boomerang Throwing, Cultural dancing, perusing the Art Markets or enjoying Bush Yarns. For the more adventurous take the opportunity to participate in a Heli/Scenic Flight or perhaps a Sunset Camel or Harley ride (extra cost).
Inclusions: Accommodation, Breakfast, Kata Tjuta Sunrise & Valley of the Winds Walk
Day 4: Depart Uluru
A free morning to relax and sleep in or laze about the pool. For the more adventurous
take the opportunity to wake up early and experience another crisp morning and
sunrise around the Rock or take part in the resort morning activities including
Guided Garden Walk, Indigenous Art Classes for Kids or be captivated by Indigenous Bush Yarns.
Inclusions: Breakfast, Transfers
Package Deal Includes
3 nights Ayers Rock Resort in Choice of Accommodation (refer below)
Valley of the Winds Walk
This Sunrise tour includes an escorted walk through Kata Tjuta on the Valley of the Winds walk.
Sunrise Base Tour
Understand the natural and cultural significance of Uluru on this complete base tour. This tour begins before sunrise & is 3 hrs by vehicle with stops & short walks or if upgrading (additional $30pp) to the Uluru Trek is 6 hrs walking tour.
Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Pass
Package includes a 3 Day park entry pass for 2 Adults valued at $25 per adult.
Uluru - Sounds of Silence
Dine under a million stars at the award winning Sounds of Silence Dinner at the base of Uluru.
Field of Light Star Pass
Enjoy nibbles and a glass of wine as the sun sinks over the horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous.
Pricing: 4 Day / 3 night Ultimate Uluru Package:
Travel between 1 July, 2016 to 30 November, 2016
- AUD$965.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$1090.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1100.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1120.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment ^
- AUD$1175.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens or Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$1280.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment ^
- AUD$1395.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 December, 2016 to 31 March, 2017
- AUD$870.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$930.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$980.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$999.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$1020.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1030.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1150.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1275.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 April, 2017 to 30 June, 2017
- AUD$899.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$999.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1050.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1090.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens or Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$1150.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1265.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1320.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
*** NB: Daily Buffet Breakfast is included with this package ***
*** NB: Ask about our stay 4 or 5 / pay 3 night special (Breakfast not included) ***
^ Buffet Breakfast is not included at Emu Walks Apartments in Jun-Nov - although light breakfasts are still included as part of the sunrise tours on day 2 & 3.
|Package Description||4 Day / 3 Night "Ultimate Uluru"|
|Valid||Travel between 1st June, 2016 to 30th June, 2017|
|Travelers Obligation||Traveller to organise his/her own flights to & from Uluru|
|Pricing||All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD), Includes transfer between Airport & Resort on arrival and departure, All tours include transfers to and from Hotel, Packages includes: National Park Entry fee for 2 adults and any children under 16|
I have some Questions or would like to tweak this package so it better suits me!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any changes , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia). +61 1300 559 390 (anywhere from Overseas).
For example you may want to
- Add a camelride to the Field of Light Star Pass at discounted rates to Day 1
- Add an afternoon or sunset tour at discounted rates to Day 3
- Add a sunrise tour at discounted rates to the morning of day 4
- Any other Questions or changes you may have in mind
I'm Interested in booking this package!
If you are interested in one of these packages and would like to receive terms and conditions and make a booking
- book now
- send an enquiry
- call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia) +61 1300 559 390 (from Overseas)
Can I book with a travel agent?
Yes - Just print this out and take it to an accredited travel agent and they can contact us and book it on your behalf