2 Night Uluru / Ayers Rock & Sounds Package
"2 Nights Accommodation, Sounds of Silence Dinner & Small Group Tours"
**Package Price**: from $795.00 pp twin share (refer below for list of prices)
*International rates are an indication only. For updated rates, visit Xe.com
Package Includes :
- Accommodation; 2 nights at Uluru resort,
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry
and Transfer between Airport and Resort,
- Field of Light Star Pass
- Small Group Tours (no more than 11pax):
~ Uluru Sunrise Highlights Tour including Breakfast,
~ Kata Tjuta Domes tour
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Resort Activities; Spear & Boomerang Throwing, Interactive Didgeridoo Playing,
Cultural Dances, Bush Yarns, Kids Indigenous Art Classes & more
Day 1: Arrive in Uluru - Uluru Field of Light Tour
Arrive in Uluru in the morning or early afternoon and catch the shuttle bus to the resort before beginning to explore Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. You are welcome to take part in the afternoon resort activies including Didgeridoo playing, Spear & Boomerang throwing and Wakagetti Cultural Dancers.
In the late afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel to visit the magnificent Field of Light art installation by international artist Bruce Munro. The Field of Light Star experience begins at remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru and from a raised viewing area you will watch as the last sun rays hit Uluru and as darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the glass spheres come to life you walk through the Field of Light. You are then welcomed back for sparkling wine and canapés whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
Departs: Daily 30 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort Returns: Approximately 1.5 hours after sunset to Ayers Rock Resort.
Inclusions: Accommodation, Coach Transfer to Hotel, Field of Light Star Pass, National Park Entry Pass for duration of package.
Day 2: Around Uluru - Uluru Sunrise Highlights, Kata Tjuta Domes Small Group Tours, Sounds of Silence Dinner
Rise early this morning to travel towards Uluru watching it's vast shape rise from the sand dunes in the early dawn light highlighting the presence in this country. Your guide will take you to a special location to watch the sun rise over this amazing monolith. You will learn the Creation stories of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (python) and hear about the Mala people. After an outback breakfast you will visit Mutijulu Waterhole and then drive around the base of Uluru before returning to the resort.
After Lunch back at the resort you will be picked up to travel to the mystical Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Here your guide will reveal the many attributes of this diverse environment and describe the cultural significance of Kata Tjuta as a sacred Aboriginal men's ceremonial site. Arriving at Walpa Gorge you will walk between the mighty conglomerate domes and hear how these 36 domes that make up Kata Tjuta have evolved over millions of years. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Your guide will return you to your hotel in time for the Sounds of Silence dinner where you will dine under the canopy of the desert night, while a storyteller shares with you tales as told in the stars. As the sun sets, you feast on a BBQ buffet of authentic Australian delicacies examples include barramundi, kangaroo, emu and crocodile, bush salads and classic desserts, complemented by some of Australia's finest wines. Attention then turns to some of the world's best stargazing, as our startalker takes you on a tour of the spectacular southern night sky.
Inclusions: Accommodation, Morning: Uluru Highlights Sunrise Tour (includes breakfast)
Day 3: Depart Uluru
free morning to relax and sleep in or laze about the pool. For the more adventurous
take the opportunity to wake up early and experience another crisp morning and
sunrise around the Rock. Depending on your interests and what time you are departing
feel free to include another sunrise tour (extra cost) or take part in the resort morning activities including
Guided Garden Walk, Indigenous Art Classes for Kids or be captivated by Indigenous Bush Yarns.
Package Deal Includes
2 nights Ayers Rock Resort in Choice of Accommodation (refer below) **Includes transfers to and from the airport.
Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Pass
Package includes a 3 Day park entry pass for 2 Adults valued at $25 per adult.
Sounds of Silence Dinner
Dine under a million stars at the award winning Sounds of Silence Dinner at the base of Uluru.
Kata Tjuta Domes
This tour includes an escorted walk through the magical Kata Tjuta Domes in a small group tour with no more than 11 people.
Uluru Highlights Sunrise Tour
Early start to enjoy the Uluru sunrise while enjoying an outback breakfast and tour of the base of Uluru in your small group tour.
Uluru Field Of Light Star Pass
Enjoy nibbles and a glass of wine as the last rays of the sun sinks over the western horizon and the magnificent light installation comes to life.
Pricing: 2 night Uluru & Sounds Package
Travel between 1 December, 2016 to 31 March, 2017
- AUD$795.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$845.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$860.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$875.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$925.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert or Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$955.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1000.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 April, 2017 to 31 May, 2017
- AUD$810.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$885.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$915.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$935.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$950.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$970.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$999.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1030.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 June, 2017 to 15 November, 2017
- AUD$830.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$930.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$975.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$985.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$1025.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$1050.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$1110.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment or Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
|Package Description||2 Night "Uluru & Sounds "|
|Valid||Travel between 1st Dec, 2016 to 15st Nov, 2017|
|Travellers Obligation||Traveller to organise his/her own flights to & from Uluru|
|Pricing||All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD), Includes transfer between Airport & Resort on arrival and departure, All tours include transfers to and from Hotel|
I have some Questions or would like to tweak this package so it better suits me!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any changes , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia). +61 1300 559 390 (anywhere from Overseas).
For example you may want to
- Add a morning tour at discounted rates to day 3 before you fly out eg. Sunrise Camel Ride or Bush Tucker Tour
- Any other questions or changes you may have in mind
I'm Interested in booking this package!
If you are interested in one of these packages and would like to receive terms and conditions and make a booking
- book now
- send an enquiry
- or call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia) +61 1300 559 390 (from Overseas)
Can I book with a travel agent?
Yes - Just print this out and take it to an accredited travel agent and they can contact us and book it on your behalf