2 Night Uluru / Ayers Rock Package
"2 Night Stop Over - Accommodation, Tours plus Transfers"
**Package Price**: from $585.00 pp twin share (refer below for list of prices)
*International rates are an indication only. For updated rates, visit Xe.com
Package Includes :
- Accommodation; 2 nights at Uluru resort,
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry and
Transfer between Airport and Resort,
- Tours; Field Of Light Star Pass,
Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour,
Uluru Base & Sunset Tour
- Resort Activities; Spear & Boomerang Throwing, Interactive Didgeridoo Playing,
Cultural Dances, Bush Yarns, Kids Indigenous Art Classes & more
NB: The Field of Light Experience has been extended until 31 March 2018.
Day 1: Arrive in Uluru - Uluru Field of Light Tour
Arrive in Uluru in the morning or early afternoon and catch the shuttle bus to the resort before beginning to explore Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. You are welcome to take part in the afternoon resort activies including Didgeridoo playing, Spear & Boomerang throwing and Wakagetti Cultural Dancers.
In the late afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel to visit the magnificent Field of Light art installation by international artist Bruce Munro. The Field of Light Star experience begins at remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru and from a raised viewing area you will watch as the last sun rays hit Uluru and as darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the glass spheres come to life you walk through the Field of Light. You are then welcomed back for sparkling wine and canapés whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
Departs: Daily 30 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort Returns: Approximately 1.5 hours after sunset to Ayers Rock Resort.
Inclusions: Accommodation, Coach Transfer to Hotel, Field of Light Star Pass, National Park Entry Pass for duration of package.
Day 2: Around Uluru - Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour, Afternoon Uluru Base & Sunset Tour.
Rise early this morning to travel to the Uluru sunrise viewing area. The platform offers an incredible view through the dunes and stunning desert landscape as the sun rises over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Watch the first rays of dawn whilst enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee and biscuits. Your Guide will give you an historical overview of Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. The Aboriginal people have lived in the area for 22,000 years, so there’s plenty of history to cover. Arguably Australia’s most recognisable and fascinating icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock) stands 348 metres high, however, most of its mass is below ground level. You’ll be overwhelmed by its incredible size, presence and inherent spirituality.
Then just 40 kilometres to the west of iconic Uluru, we’ll take in the sites of Kata Tjuta, also known as the Olgas. You'll stop at a viewing point that boasts the most spectacular views of Kata Tjuta, before heading to Walpa Gorge. Walpa (meaning windy) Gorge is a lush desert haven for plants and animals. The gentle but rocky track will lead you into a world of rare plant species and lush evergreen shrubs known as Spearwood. Your Guide will lead you on a one hour walk through the gorge, sharing stories of local flora and fauna, and the geology of this amazing formation.
Departs: 90 minutes prior to sunrise from Ayers Rock Resort Returns: 12.00pm approximately to Ayers Rock Resort
After Lunch and some rest and relaxation back at the resort you will be picked up mid afternoon for a coach tour around the base of Uluru. You’ll be fascinated by the Aboriginal stories that go back many thousands of years. You’ll head to the Kuniya Walk visiting the famous Mutitjulu Waterhole. The waterhole provided a key source of water for the Aboriginal people in the area and had been in use for many thousands of years. You’ll see wonderful Aboriginal rock paintings and come to understand their significance.
You'll then visit The Uluru – Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre which houses an amazing collection of original ceramics, paintings and punu (woodwork) that provide an insight into the unique and spiritual culture of the Anangu, the traditional custodians of Uluru. Finally you’ll head off to the Uluru Sunset Viewing Area where you’ll be served from a selection of Australian wines and nibbles while you absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings. You can just sit and relax or stroll around the area to find your own personal space to watch an amazing Red Centre sunset.
Departs: 2.30pm (Apr-Oct) and 3.00pm (Nov-Mar) from Ayers Rock Resort Returns: Approximately 30mins after sunset to Ayers Rock Resort
Inclusions: Accommodation, Morning: Uluru
Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour.
Day 3: Depart Uluru
free morning to relax and sleep in or laze about the pool. For the more adventurous
take the opportunity to wake up early and experience another crisp morning and
sunrise around the Rock. Depending on your interests and what time you are departing
feel free to include another sunrise tour (extra cost) or take part in the resort morning activities including
Guided Garden Walk, Indigenous Art Classes for Kids or be captivated by Indigenous Bush Yarns.
Package Deal Includes
2 nights Ayers Rock Resort in Choice of Accommodation (refer below) **Includes transfers to and from the airport.
Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Pass
Package includes a 3 Day park entry pass for 2 Adults valued at $25 per adult.
Guided Tour Pass
Included in this package is a three-day Rock Pass. All tours are conducted by coach/bus
Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour
This tour includes an Uluru Sunrise viewing, biscuits, tea & coffee and escorted walk through Kata Tjuta Walpa Gorge.
Uluru Base & Sunset Tour
Afternoon Uluru Base Coach Tour, Mutitjulu Waterhole & visiting Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and Uluru Sunset viewing with sparkling wine and nibbles.
Field of Light Star Pass
Enjoy nibbles and a glass of wine as darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the glass spheres come to life you walk through the Field of Light
Pricing: 2 night Uluru Quickstay Package
Travel between 1 December, 2016 to 31 March, 2017
- AUD$585.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$635.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$650.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$665.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$715.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$740.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert or Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$795.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 April, 2017 to 31 May, 2017
- AUD$599.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$675.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$705.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$725.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$745.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$765.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$795.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment
- AUD$820.00 per person twin share staying in Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
Travel between 1 June, 2017 to 15 November, 2017
- AUD$630.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Outback Pioneer
- AUD$730.00 per person twin share staying in Standard Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$770.00 per person twin share staying in Deluxe Room at Desert Gardens or Emu Walks 1 Bed Apartment
- AUD$825.00 per person twin share staying in Superior Room at Sails in the Desert
- AUD$845.00 per person twin share staying in Rock View Room at Desert Gardens
- AUD$899.00 per person twin share staying in Emu Walks 2 Bed Apartment or Terrace Room at Sails in the Desert
|Package Description||2 Night "Uluru Quickstay"|
|Valid||Travel between 1st Dec, 2016 to 11th Nov, 2017|
|Travellers Obligation||Traveller to organise his/her own flights to & from Uluru|
|Pricing||All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD), Includes transfer between Airport & Resort on arrival and departure, All tours include transfers to and from Hotel|
I have some Questions or would like to tweak this package so it better suits me!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any changes , email email@example.com or call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia). +61 1300 559 390 (anywhere from Overseas).
For example you may want to
- Add a morning tour at discounted rates to day 3 before you fly out eg. Sunrise Camel Ride or Bush Tucker Tour
- Upgrade your afternoon tour on Day 1 to include an outback under the stars dining experience. "A Night at Field of Light" experience for an additional $160pp
- Upgrade your afternoon tour on Day 2 to include an outback BBQ dining experience for an additional $136pp
- Any other questions or changes you may have in mind
I'm Interested in booking this package!
If you are interested in one of these packages and would like to receive terms and conditions and make a booking
- book now
- send an enquiry
- or call us on 1300 559 390 (within Australia) +61 1300 559 390 (from Overseas)
Can I book with a travel agent?
Yes - Just print this out and take it to an accredited travel agent and they can contact us and book it on your behalf